To assist the Senior Management Accountant and FP&A Manager to provide profitability reporting, planning and detailed analysis to support the business and meet company reporting deadlines. To be a role model for the Assistant Management Accountant.
An international group with a presence in 75 countries.
- Ensure all accruals required for the month have been posted
- Take ownership of assigned P&L areas, ensuring a monthly review is held with each budget holder to discuss monthly spend, purchase orders and accruals required, expected future spend and timing in order to identify risks and opportunities to the current forecast.
- Report back any significant issues or developments to the Senior Management Accountant
- Prepare all the cost budgets and forecasts to the deadlines required with no material errors or omissions
- Assist in production of 3 year plans, budgets and forecasts
- Challenge budget holders to drive savings
- Analyse and comment on plans and assumptions used
- Develop planning tools to improve accuracy and process of planning
- Produce analysis to aid the business in understanding key customer trends
- Production of ad hoc in depth analysis to give guidance on more significant variances
- Recommend contribution optimisation around costs
- Develop reports to understand the relationship between costs and KPIs
- Contribute to production of monthly reporting pack including commentary on variances and explanation of trends
A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA)
A proven track record of forging strong internal relationships
- Strong analysis experience
Competitive salary, benefits and study support
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80947805