Project Manager (software)/Scrum Master
A Project Manager (Development)/Scrum Master to drive and manage development teams, producing a software product for well known customers.
Working either in customer facing software product delivery team, you'll:
- manage software development projects through the full project lifecycle
- facilitate sprint planning and review meetings,
- facilitate sprint retrospective meetings
- manage the product/release and the sprint backlog
- coach, line manage and support your Java development team
This is a fast paced, creative and very varied working environment, where you'll need to be responsive to the new technology and business needs of your customers and show drive and enthusiasm to deliver the software product in an Agile environment.
- Able to show recent experience of leading and shaping software development through a Scrum or similar Agile approach (some hands on Scrum Mastering needed)
- Experience of leading development teams through the full development lifecycle
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Highly motivated/strong coaching skills and able to take accountability for your team
This company can offer a range of career development options and the chance to work with lots of Tier 1 customers in the UK and/ or abroad, as well as a lively family orientated and charity involved social agenda if you are interested.
People Connectors are offering this role as an employment Agency and we will only submit your CV to our client after gaining your permission to do so.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960521225