Customer Service Advisor
What you didn't know about Staples...
We don’t just sell office supplies.
Everyday we aim to help our customers accomplish more. Through our integrated offering, we work hard to be the leading solutions provider of integrated products and services for the workspace of today and tomorrow.
We have wholly-owned operations across 17 countries in Europe and we provide solutions across 50 European countries with our global alliance partners. Further, we have 154 stores in 4 countries. So no matter where our customers are, we are always nearby to help.
What we have on offer...
- Salary of £16,000 per annum, increasing to £16,750 after completing 6 month probation
- 32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Bonus scheme (after completing probation) to earn up to £1200 additional per annum
- Monday - Friday (hours between 8:30 am - 5:30 pm)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare vouchers
- Optional dental cover (pay-in)
- Free onsite parking
A bit about the role...
We're looking for a brand ambassador who works proactively and reactively with customer contacts via a variety of media, including phone, email, webchat, social media. The successful candidate must be able to build rapport and provide first class customer service. They must also be able to provide product and service advice in addition to ordering processing. Other job responsibilities will include:
- Providing order placement, problem solving, quotations and complaints handling to all customer segments.
- Add value to every customer contact to build customer loyalty
- Responds effectively and efficiently to requests from external and internal customers
- Ability to assist the customer in resolving a wide variety of operational queries
- Take ownership of Customer queries/complaints and provide timely, relevant and appropriate solutions
- Ensures good communication link with various departments, enabling all customer queries or problems to be resolved efficiently and effectively
- Takes ownership of own personal develop in order to maintains and develop knowledge of Staples products, services and processes
- Proactive customer contact in order to avoid potential service issues and customer dissatisfaction
What you'll need to succeed...
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills.
- A passion for providing an outstanding customer experience
- Outstanding problem solving skills - shows flexibility and adaptability for the good of our customers
- Able to deal effectively diffuse irate customers and provide solutions to all customers in order to improve customer satisfaction levels
- Clear, concise and engaging communication style, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and not compromise on quality.
- Confident and timely decision maker when working within key processes.
- Excellent computer skills and technology competence
What you need to do now...
If you like the sound of working for Staples, then apply now and start your journey with us!