We are currently looking for a Studio Engineer, for a 18 week contract to be based at either Gaydon, Whitley or an Offsite Studio.
The successful candidate will have the following skills;
- CATIA V5 & TCE experience is desirable (for applicants without this experience, a strong desire to train in these systems is essential)
- Broad understanding of vehicle packaging, bumper & exterior trim engineering, exterior lighting systems, occupant & pedestrian safety, closures, manufacturing & assembly, instrument panel, console & door trim engineering
- People skills - a critical element of the role is the resolution of difficult feasibility issues therefore the ability to work in a cross functional team is key
Ideally the candidate will have-
- CONCEPT/ STUDIO ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE
- CATIA V5 ESSENTIAL
- CREATION OF CONCEPT SOLUTIONS TO DESIGN CHALLENGES
- EXPERIENCE TO INCLUDE BIW, BODY & TRIM, ELECTRICAL AND VEHICLE PACKAGING
- TCE EXPERIENCE PREFERRED 'WORKING WITH CLAY MODELLING TEAM PREFERRED
The position will be based at Gaydon, Whitley or an offsite studio.
Must be an EU Citizen to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960520011