This well-established organisation based near Reddtich are looking for a temporary Payroll Manager to join their as soon as possible.
Payroll Manager - About The Role
- In this role you will be managing the daily payroll function.
- You will collating the payroll information on a monthly basis
- The role will include taking responsibility for processing starter and leaver forms.
- You will be responsible for completing monthly and annually pension forms, auto-enrolling all employees and knowing the eligibility criteria.
- You must be have strong communication skills as you will be liaising with all employees and senior stakeholders across the business and be able to resolve payroll queries effectively and quickly.
The successful Payroll Manager will have:
- Previous experience as a Payroll Manager/Senior Payroll or in a similar position
- Use of MS office package
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80939867