Lead Control and instrument Engineer
Control and Instrument Engineer
£40,000 to £50,000
A Lead Control and Instrument Engineer with a design background is required to work on a staff basis in Stafford
The Lead Control and Instrument Engineer will lead a department working on a multitude of gas industry-related projects.
- Ensure designs are delivered to the correct quality in accordance with the required contract timescales
- Getting Involved with the design on projects within own discipline
- Supporting and working with the other lead engineers to ensure design interfaces are captured
- Ensuring the design is completed in accordance with company design procedures and safety design requirements
- Attending progress meetings both internally and externally
- Approving the teams designs for formal issue
- Provide reports on a regular basis
- Developing, coaching and mentoring the team
- Minimum of HNC/HND in an associated discipline
- Clear understanding of working in or around hazardous areas
- Excellent leadership skills
At first Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our Engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels, Electrical Engineers, Health and Safety engineers, Environment engineers and quality engineers.
This is a superb opportunity for any Control and Instrument Engineer looking to work for a reputable engineering organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960524510