Customer Relations Case Handler
A blue chip private sector organisation who provides a wide range of services to public and private sector is seeking a Customer Relations Case Handler to join their expanding busy team on a full time permanent basis in Birmingham. You will be joining a truly global group, who as a combined business, employ c70, 000 people and turnover in excess of £5 Billion.
Do you have a Passion for Customer Service? Are you results driven? Do you want to be in a Customer Focussed Team? If Yes then this is the role for you.
The Customer Relations Case Handler will report to the Customer Relations Team Leader. The position holder will be responsible for receiving, investigating and responding to complaints within contractual service levels. The position holder will be an integral part of the Business Assurance Team ensuring that claimants are provided with excellent customer service and demonstrating Capita’s commitment to fair and ethical treatment for all claimants.
Dimensions / Key Accountabilities
- Ensuring all complaints are logged accurately, acknowledged and a resolution provided in accordance with contractual service levels agreements
- Receiving and managing complaints directly, via telephone, email and post
- Performing preliminary classification of complaints
- Escalating serious complaints in line with company procedures
- Managing their own workload to ensure that complaints are progressed within SLA
- Gathering information from other areas of the business in order to investigate complaints fully
- Resolving escalated queries before they become a complaint
- Communicating effectively both internally and externally using appropriate methods of communication
- Proactively managing claimant feedback in the interest of the business and continuous improvement
- Producing Management Information for internal customers
- Any other reasonable request that is not specified in this job specification
Key Skills and Experience
- Educated to a minimum of A Level standard
- A proven ability to communicate effectively
- Exceptional organisation skills, accuracy and a meticulous approach to data input
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Previous complaint handling experience
- Working to agreed service levels
- Experience of working in a highly confidential environment
- Dedicated to providing a high level of customer service and responding to an individual’s needs
- A proven commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Understands the potential wider impact of their decisions
- Enthusiastic, with a positive approach
- Realise the importance of empathy when handling complaints
You will be working for a progressive and cutting-edge employer with exceptional standards who offer fantastic career development opportunities. There is more than one opportunity ! to join this busy team !
Apply now for the opportunity to make a real difference to the customer experience for this blue chip business we need CVs today for this urgent role,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960523247