Experienced Home Manager - Nurse Qualified
Stoke on Trent
Salary: Up to £55,000 DOE + Benefits
Fantastic bonus scheme - £5,000 plus up to 25%
We currently have an opening for a robust and forward thinking Care Home Manager with experience in staff management and culture change.
The home is currently non compliant and historically has faced many challenges, therefore I am seeking a fresh prospective to help with the progression of the home. This post would be an excellent opportunity for someone that relishes a challenge and that has a passion for quality and compliance. We are looking for somebody who can successfully transform the services’ reputation alongside having a good reputation with CQC and stakeholder in the local area.
The successful candidate:
• Will be a registered nurse - RGN/RMN
• Have solid experience managing a care home.
• Experience of improving standards (troubleshooting) and maintaining a good local reputation.
• Good marketing experience.
• Experience with budgeting and finances.
• Excellent business acumen.
What’s in it for you?
You can expect a competitive salary up to £55,000 + (depending on experience), and benefits that include:
• Bonus - £5,000 plus up to 25%
• Competitive holiday allowance
• Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development
• High Street discounts
For further information or to be considered please call Carly on 01904 570050 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com