Structural Revit Technician
We have a great new opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician to join our Client for a long-term contract in Birmingham. Our client are an award-winning, multidisciplinary consultancy working on a variety of sectors including property and buildings, environmental consultancy, power and energy, roads, highways and rail infrastructure. Due to a busy workload, they're looking for an experienced Revit Technician to join their team.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles that will include:
- Preparing structural drawings and models
- Dealing with models, drawings and information of a high quality
- Ensuring all designs and models are highly accurate
The essential skills required to carry out the job requirements effectively, are:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience using Revit within the structural industry
- Proven experience working on high profile projects
- Strong understanding of building engineering
- Experience of co-ordination with other disciplines
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Emily Parvin on 02392 603030 or email Emily.Parvin @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13923EXP, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80939316