Investment Team Leader
Are you highly organised, efficient and looking for a leadership opportunity? We are currently working with an established financial planning firm, who are looking for a Team Leader to co-ordinate the investment administration team in Bromsgrove.
My client is a successful and highly regarded financial planning firm with over 20 years' experience in the industry, who are growing through acquisition. They are specialists in investments and employee benefits.
The Investment Team Leader will be charged with supporting the Investment Manager to co-ordinate the investment administration team. They will need to ensure the team adhere to agreed processes, procedures and time-lines to the highest consistent standard. In addition, the Investment Team Leader will take on elements of an Investment Administrator and become involved with the day-to-day functions of the department.
- Point of contact in the absence of the Investment Manager
- Assist in the co-ordination of the service that the investment team offers across the company, with an understanding of the need to manage clients and colleagues expectations
- Ensuring client records are accurate and kept up to date
- Assist in the co-ordination of the portfolio changes to advisory clients on a quarterly basis
- Assist in the co-ordination of regular communications with clients across the group
To be successful you will need
- Knowledge of platforms (specifically Wrap platforms), financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance
- Full understanding of administrative procedures relating to different categories of business and ensure that they confirm to regulatory and company standards
- All relevant practices and disciplines carried out by the office and team staff
- Working towards the Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent industry qualifications, working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning and experience working for an IFA Practice
- Proven experience in working with platforms within a life office or IFA business
- Proven managerial experience within a life office or IFA business
If successful, you will benefit from a salary of up to £28,000.
If you match my client's requirements, send across your CV and we will be in touch with more information! Full job specification available.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.