Field Sales Executive
Job Title: Field Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (OTE 70k+)
Location: Nationwide - Field sales
Why work with us?
With a portfolio of 36 well-established events, the multi award winning group is the UK's biggest independent trade exhibition organiser, and recognised as one of the most progressive exhibition organisers in the world. With a current year on year growth of 50%, the last 12 months have seen us grow from 80 to 190 employees and open new offices in Bristol City Centre and Truro.
Our success is built on a strong work ethic, work culture and the passion and commitment from our talented staff. In the last 5 years alone, both our shows and our staff have been nominated and won multiple awards, from UK's best Trade Show to EN Awards best newcomer.
With the recent acquisition of RWM, our portfolio is now split into 9 different brands; business, marketing, environmental, design, rural & leisure, legal, sport, medical and hospitality. With a 12 month plan of launching 10 new shows, both local and international, this is a really exciting time to join the group and grow with us.
What's the opportunity?
As a Field Sales Executive, your role will be based remotely covering a large amount of the UK meeting up to 2-3 clients a day, facilitating new business for our newly acquired RWM. RWM is the UK's largest and fastest-growing waste & recycling management exhibition and conference, running annually at Birmingham NEC. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales, a strong interest in trade shows and ideally based in the midlands (although not essential)
Provided with a company car, phone, laptop and expenses covered. This is the perfect role for someone with a good amount of experience in field sales (Ideally within waste or recycling management, however not essential) that's looking for progression, want's a career in one of the UK's fastest growing markets and enjoys working autonomously. For your hard work, you'll be rewarded with a flat 5% commission on all sales, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and a tailored career path.
- Handling new business through selling exhibition stand space and sponsorships
- Attending 2-3 pre-booked face to face sales meetings with prospective clients (all appointments booked in by a Business Development Executive)
- Playing a key role in identifying customer needs and market trends, contributing to overall company strategy and product development activity
- Working closely with your Event Director and Business Development Executive to find to new avenues and to insure proper processes are met
- Maintaining your CRM and admin work (1 day a week given for admin, either office based or from home)
- A proven track record of business development and B2B sales including closing deals and seeking referrals
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a variety of methods with a variety of internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- A highly organised, adaptable and driven personality
- The ability to plan and manage a wide geographic area effectively and efficiently
- Full UK driving Licence
This is the perfect role for someone with a good amount of experience as either a Sales Executive, Sales Rep, Business Development Manager / Executive, Account Manager, Regional sales executive or a Territory Sales Rep. Ideally, you'll be based in the Midlands as you'll be covering a national territory, but we are happy to here from candidates from across the UK.
Field Sales | Sales Executive | New Business | Sales Meeting | Appointment | B2B
The Largest Independent Trade Exhibition Organisers in the UK we have rapidly risen to become the largest independent trade exhibition organiser in the UK.