Contracts Manager - Responsive Maintenance - Housing
Your Contracts Management expertise is needed to ensure thousands of customers receive a high quality responsive repairs service. A varied role covering the West Midlands region that will require a mixture of strategic planning and day to day contractor management.
This Housing Association inspire a sense of duty in their employees encouraging them to take responsibility for their business area.
As the Responsive Repairs Contracts Manager you will:
- You will be in charge of the Repairs Contract within the region.
- You will plan and attend regular contractor meetings; you will be responsible for their operational and financial performance.
- You will need to strategically plan and manage the headcount / contractors for high job volumes and seasonal fluctuations.
- You will regularly inspect and check the quality of the repairs.
- You will embrace best practice, implement some innovation to the role and focus on continuous service improvement.
To be considered for this Responsive Repairs Contracts Manager:
- You need to hold a relevant professional qualification (minimum HNC) in a building or project discipline (e.g. Prince 2).
- You will have carried out a Contracts Manager role within a Housing Association, Local Authority or contractor.
- You will have previously managed a responsive maintenance contract / service.
- You might be a project manager at the moment looking for the next step in your career.
This advert is for guidance, confidential conversations are encouraged to see if your skill set is right for this role.
An attractive package and benefits are available; coupled with an agile and flexible working approach.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80944723