Group Marketing Manager
Group Marketing Manager
50k-60k + Car & Benefits
Trakm8 holdings group PLC is a market leader in the fast growing vehicle telematics market sector. Based in Coleshill and other UK locations but with a global marketplace Trakm8 is well placed to take advantage of current market opportunities. Increased fuel costs, reduction in operating costs and numerous employment laws such as Duty of Care are all driving increased interest in our products and services. We are now looking for an experienced and creative Marketing Manager/Director to lead our marketing team.
- To have overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- To deliver all press, online and print marketing campaigns.
- To communicate marketing goals across the team.
- To deliver all marketing material in line with marketing plans and requirements.
- To monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- To plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- To be responsible for new product launches and create all marketing collateral for launch.
- To liaise with the Fleet, Insurance and OEM sales teams within the organisation to create and ensure the relevance of marketing collateral.
- To maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- To oversee the digital marketing strategy of the business, provide creative input and ensure resources are available to maximise sales .
- To manage SEO and PPC to ensure awareness of the company's digital initiatives and drive web traffic.
- To manage the investor relations team to ensure that all information and statutory requirements are fulfilled.
- To manage the group marketing budget of the business
- To co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Previous experience in leading, manging and motivating a busy marketing department.
- Understanding and capabilities of marketing communication.
- Proven Marketing strategy experience.
- Good communication skills.
- An ability to work within all levels of the group.
- Understanding of telematics, internet of things, big data.
- Budgeting and project management skills.
- Pro-active and able to meet deadlines.
- Creative with excellent attention to detail.
- A strong networker who is able to work in international teams and uphold corporate identity.
- 5+ years experience of leading an in house marketing team.
- Experience with a company in a related company sector.
- Experience of supporting a technical product.
- Experience in writing press releases and working with the media.