Property Administrator - Temp
This is a temporary role in Central Birmingham, Full time starting ASAP for 6-7 weeks.
Main duties include:
- Providing high quality Property Management Administration to the team
- Administration of lease / tenancy schedules and property data management
- Preparing digital and hard copy reports for client meetings and internal purposes
- Liaising with tenants, dealing with queries and the arranging of tenant meetings and building inspections
- Monitoring and overseeing the progress of tenant applications for Landlord's consent
- Managing insurance schedules and liaising with tenants/insurance brokers on insurance matters
- Attendance at team, client and department meetings, and production of meeting minutes
- Organising and maintaining files e.g. Quality Assurance
- Support to team on business development and setting up new property management clients
- Assisting with due diligence for property purchases and disposals
- Assist the team with administrative and ad hoc tasks and secretarial duties
- Experience of Commercial and or Residential property management administration/secretarial duties
- Experience in working with and setting up efficient procedures and systems
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Interested, send us your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.