Regulatory Manager Sitel & Domestic and General
#whySitel - Sitel is an award-winning business process outsource provider that has been a leader in its field for 30 years on an international basis. Sitel works with some of the largest global brands across a varied selection of markets.
We are a leading global Company part of the Sitel group, with sites all around the world, supporting our well known clients in delivering first class customer service every day. As we continue to grow we are looking to welcome people to our team with a passion for helping customers.
Domestic and General is one our largest clients regionally with teams in place at our Newcastle, Coventry and Plymouth offices. This role can be based at any of these sites whoever regular travel between the sites will be necessary.
A day in the life of a Regulatory Manager
- Support quality and compliance in contact centres through coordination with Client Quality and Compliance Managers and Client Training Managers.
- Ensure Quality Monitoring of Customer’s communication and documentation is carried out in accordance with D&G procedures and appropriate follow up and corrective action is taken for unsatisfactory results.
- Ensure internal audits are scheduled and carried out in accordance with Sitel procedures and support external audits.
- During internal audits, ensure that Operation Management has implemented the campaign business continuity plan and in collaboration with the Client Services Manager ensure that the client specific business continuity plan is in accordance with the contractual requirements.
- Build client relationships, interface directly with the client daily and manage client expectations for contact centre performance.
- Evaluate business processes and operations developing and implementing quality and compliance metrics. Monitor trends in Quality Performance and Compliance and liaise with Operational Management and/or Learning team to ensure continuous improvements
- Oversee, coach and mentor learning specialists at each site on effective implementation of quality and compliance concepts, practices and procedures.
- Prepare quality and compliance reports and documents for internal and external departmental use. Ensures definition, tracking and achievement of quality and compliance objectives for each site.
- Produces monthly and quarterly summary reports of sites quality performance and initiatives, compliance trends and customer satisfaction results.
- Take accountability for ensuring the activities undertaken by D&G personnel are compliant with D&G campaigns and Sitel policies and procedures (e.g. customers’ communications system entry, call back activities, etc.).
Establish and maintain effective interaction with all impacted or affected Sitel functions pursuant with the role.
What the Regulatory Manager will need to be successful
- Ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness.
- Excellent organizational, time management and detail skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organisation and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience in client communication, presentations and quality programs.
- Critical analysis and ability to pull data from a number of sources and analysis and provide sound business direction.
· BS/BA degree in Education/Business or equivalent through work experience required.
- Management experience, leading a team including coaching, motivating and developing
individuals is preferable.
- Project management experience to include defining, implementing and controlling projects/processes, and responsibility for their outcome required.
- Demonstrated experience in the application and facilitation of quality standards and improvement methodologies
- Proven ability to identify, assess and prescribe developmental activities to improve performance.
If this sounds like you then please apply below with a cover letter and CV.