12% Final Salary Pension. Fully expensed car. 25 days holiday. Profit share bonus. Driving maintenance improvements multi-site for an engineering / manufacturing company. 50m+ t/o business 500+ headcount. Core values & behaviours: humility, integrity, loyalty, continuous improvement
Maintenance Manager jobs role. You will need to have an electrical engineering background and a passion for improving maintenance and engineering. This Group Maintenance Manager jobs role is based near Wolverhampton / Birmingham / West Midlands with UK travel.
Are you a Maintenance Manager or Engineering Manager looking for senior maintenance manager jobs? Alternatively are you Maintenance Team leader who is seeking that Group Maintenance Manager step up?
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- As Maintenance Manager you will coach, mentor and develop a team of maintenance engineers to improve maintenance across 14 sites
- The company operates in a variety of sectors : manufacturing, industrial, engineering, construction, agricultural
- Company turnover is in excess of £50m approx. with a headcount of 500+. Very well established & profitable.
- Excellent salary + a defined benefit pension scheme which pays 12% + then car + company bonus + private healthcare.
This job will suit:
- A Maintenance Manager with an electrical engineering background (or certainly multi skilled)
- Any experience with overhead cranes and their maintenance would be beneficial
- We are flexible when it comes to industry sector, but any overlap into the following sectors would be
- Someone who meets our core values & behaviours: humility, integrity, loyalty, continuous improvement.
This Maintenance Manager jobs role is based near Wolverhampton, commutable from Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Redditch, Solihull, Worcester, Coventry, Telford, Stafford, Cannock, Kidderminster, West Midlands, Shropshire, Warwickshire
To apply for this Maintenance Manager Job, please contact Dawn Conway
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960518875