Our Client is an innovative, research-driven global enterprise committed to working in partnership with healthcare professionals to improve patients' lives. With a clear sense of purpose, a wealth of specialist expertise and a portfolio of highly respected brands in the respiratory, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal and neonatal therapy areas, they are poised to embark on the next phase of its successful expansion. Nowhere is this more evident than in the UK, where their year-on-year growth has exceeded 42% for the last two years - far more than any other pharmaceutical company.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to develop long term relationships at all levels across the Healthcare economy
- Have an outstanding understanding of the NHS and the NHS modernisation agenda
- Be able to influence key NHS personnel at the highest levels in order to drive mutually beneficial agreements
- Be able to identify and develop long term partnerships with key customers who can influence uptake of products across a health economy through Medicines Management projects, Treatment Guidelines, formularies and Care Pathways
- High level of commercial acumen with a proven track record in commercialising pharmaceutical products
- Have strong account management skills both at a regional and territory level
- Demonstrate Business planning skills, including ability to produce business proposals/cases and to support or input in to marketing strategies or initiatives
- Be able to work in a matrix management environment
- Be able to administrate the procurement and tendering process
- The ability to work with and support colleagues in different roles in the interest of the company and its customers
- Be driven to deliver to the highest levels and standards, ensuring compliance with the ABPI code at all times
- Demonstrate critical reasoning skills: capable of interpreting and subsequently using available data sources to enhance the effectiveness of territory planning and develop robust business proposals/account plans
- Have strong IT skills, be ABPI Qualified and have Full UK Driving licence
The responsibilities of the role are:
- To develop strategic customer accounts to deliver required business growth (revenues and market share) for assigned Region
- Support and/or utilise the resource of others to ensure sales opportunities are maximised, including but not limited to, working with Respiratory Specialists and territory Account Executives
- Analyse market activity and trends and share with colleagues/other departments
- To drive medication reviews at practice level and across the NHS utilising the appropriate influencers (eg PCOs, CCGs, GPs and retail pharmacists)
- To influence target customers and to establish and maintain long term commercial partnerships
- To fully implement strategic marketing initiatives.
- To identify commercial opportunities for the organisation through effective business planning and the development of financially sound business proposals
- Support pre-launch activity
- To display high levels of knowledge about company’s Respiratory Portfolio and the structures and priorities of NHS customers
- Ensure all administration from business plans to monthly expenses is completed to the required standard and within agreed deadlines
- To drive awareness of Company’s Respiratory Portfolio by adhering to agreed activity targets
- Adhere to all regulations contained in the ABPI Code of Practice and fully comply with company policies and procedures
- Adhere to the Corporate Code of Ethics
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience then please get in touch.
We are anticipating a high volume of applications; therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within seven days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960535196