Technical Pensions Specialist
Pensions Specialist temp job paying £11-15p/h for an organisation based in Droitwich.
£11-15 p/h depending on experience
Mon-Thurs, 9am-5pm / Fri 8.30am-4.30pm (30 minute unpaid lunch break)
Your new company
A private sector organisation in Droitwich are looking for an Pensions Specialist to join their team on a temporary basis. The role will for a 4-6 week period with a potential to become permanent thereafter. Easily commutable from Worcester, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Stourport, Evesham via M5 and A38 access.
Your new role
Working along side the payroll team you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Developing the auto-enrolment proposition for clients
- Making sure that pension schemes are effective and meet agreed quality, performance and customer care standards
- Technical focal point for pension queries
- Resolving complex or controversial individual pensions queries
- Improving schemes in response to feedback from members/Clients
- Ensure compliance with current statutory legislation and regulations
- Managing IT-based pension administration systems
What you'll need to succeed
You will have up to date knowledge of the pensions auto enrolment scheme and legislation, have good attention to detail and problem solving skills. You will also be able to monitor and schedule your own work load as well as working within a team.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary/rate and the chance to join a reputable organisation within the private sector. You'll benefit from on site parking available the potential for a permanent role to become available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.