Join a team of extraordinary people
Warwick, Leamington Spa
You will work within an existing team to produce a consistently high-quality payroll function to key stakeholders across the business. You will need to have strong organisational and administrative skills to enable you to prioritise effectively and efficiently in a high volume, pressurised environment.
Join a fast-growing Payroll team, based in Warwick, processing payrolls for the UK, Ireland and Netherlands. The Payroll Function is a Shared Service, supporting the 13 Kantar businesses.
You do not need to have any prior experience of running Payroll but you will need strong, demonstrable administrative skills and a keen interest to learn all things Payroll!
At Kantar we use our unique understanding of consumers to provide organisations around the globe with the insight they need to build stronger customer connections. 9 world leading research, data and insight brands at the heart of WPP, we provideinspirational consultancy services. Our 30,000 colleagues help our clients create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Work efficiently to ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Process starters, leavers and amendments ensuring weekly and monthly deadlines are adhered to.
- Resolve queries and issues raised by employees.
- Responsibility for processing and reconciling own payrolls including financial journals.
- Accurate calculation of sickness absence, sick pay and maternity pay.
- To reconcile and send pension information through to the Pension Company.
- Perform tasks in compliance with HMRC and Sarbannes Oxley Control Framework.
- Some prior knowledge/ experience of Payroll would be beneficial but this is not essential, you will receive full training on our ways of working.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good communication skills - able to communicate with employees.
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office.
- Well organised, with ability to work to tight deadline.
- Ability to work well in a team and to work on own initiative.
- Excellent keyboard/data entry skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.