Recruitment Consultant - Trainees - Sales & Engineering
Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Sales & Engineering Recruitment. With revenues of £200M+, my client is a global recruitment business specialising in a variety of sectors include Sales, Engineering and IT. They have a network of offices in the UK, Europe, USA and the Far East. Recent winners of Best places to work, Britain's top employers, Best Recruitment company to work for, and Investors in People, they now have an exciting opportunity for ambitious sales-oriented individuals to join their Birmingham offices.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant starting salary of £18,000-£22,000 (with subsequent rises at 6 and 12 months service bringing salary to £25,000).
- Generous commission / bonus structure providing a realistic OTE of £40,000 by the end of first year and increasing form there (many of the top consultants earn £80,000+)
- Flexible benefits package including flexible / home-based working (after probation period), heath care, pension and share scheme on qualification.
- Programme of incentives - race days, team and individual holiday incentives, fine dining experiences, 'red letter days' etc…
The Recruitment Consultant role
- You will working on a variety of senior engineering and engineering sales assignments for some of the UK's biggest companies in sectors as diverse as Manufacturing, Automotive and Civil Engineering.
- Your duties will include telephone sales to win business and develop client relationships, meeting / interviewing candidates and meeting clients to take briefs, developing your network of skilled candidates by advertising and use of social networking, LinkedIn etc…
- You will receive on-going, industry-recognised training and development. The company offer excellent career progression opportunities. They have ambitious growth plans and an ethos of promoting talent from within. Working on a bustling sales floor in the heart of Birmingham city centre you'll be joining a highly successful team of Recruitment Consultants with a 'work hard / play hard' attitude.
Knowledge & Skills required
Must have 12 months+ sales experience in a sales environment. This can be from either a recruitment consultant role or other sales executive role (e.g. advertising / media sales, car hire, banking / insurance sales / relationship manager, lettings / estate agency, medical sales, event / exhibition sales, sponsorship sales, leisure / gym sales, fundraising etc…)
If this sounds like the Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you, please apply today.
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals / business development managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80927296