IT Analyst II - DCX, Dealer Portal,
IT Analyst II - DCX, Dealer Portal,
Stoneleigh - Warwick
This IT Analyst II, position is responsible for providing support and development for the Dealer Workplace systems based in Stoneleigh. They will be required to understand and support the AGCO business needs and identify how best to meet those needs in this area. Overall this role will be responsible for system rollout, subsequent incident resolution, service requests and requirement definition, design, configuration, testing, and documentation to ensure we meet the business needs by following best practice. This role would provide an effective interface between business and technical functions
Job Function and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with key business and IT resources on requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
- Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
- Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (costs, benefits, resources). Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
- Configure, test and train during projects following the AGCO methodology.
- Plan, prepare and execute unit, integration and support user acceptance testing.
- Resolve incidents and complete service requests to the agreed service levels (SLA)
- Work with the change management system to promote your changes through the environments to production
- Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
- Proven experience in Angular Js 1.X and latest versions
- Hands on experience in integrating Restful web services/JSON .
- Hands on experience in using Node JS/Grunt
- Hands on experience in developing responsive web applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to document and present the results of analysis clearly and concisely, using effective written reports and diagrams.
- Previous experience and knowledge with other large system deployments is a plus.
- Educated to Degree level or have equivalent working experience
- Detailed understanding of the business areas supported by the systems is required to ensure solutions meet true business needs and requirements.
- Agricultural experience is a plus.
- Global company experience is a plus.
- Formal Project Management qualification(Prince2, AGILE, PMP)
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
- Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions.
- Effective working relationship with the business to ensure business requirements are accurately captured agreed and accepted.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer:
- Basic salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (negotiable)
- A company performance / Individual performance related bonus (10%)
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (The company contributes up to 8% for a 5.5% employee contributions)
- Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
- 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family
- On-site parking and restaurant