Quality Lead Auditor - Food Sector
Lead Quality Auditor - Food Specialist - BRC , ISO2200
Location -Midlands + Travel
Package incl Car + Healthcare + Pension
An outstanding permanent opportunity for a talented - proven Quality Auditor with expertise in the Food Packaging Industry.
This position will suit those QA Specialists who love auditing, as this role will see you visiting client sites and auditing to relevant sector standards - BRC , ISO22000 , as well as ISO9001.
This is a home based role , however as the client base is predominantly Midlands - you will need to be based relatively locally to these Clients as this is where you will spend your day !
Lead Quality Auditor - Key Responsibilities :
- Undertake client management activities for assigned customers.
- Lead or participate in preliminary assessments, assessments, follow-up visits, surveillances and certificate renewals to contract and budget requirements.
- Comply with Company procedures, accreditation schemes, legislation and industry standards.
- Produce verbal and written assessment reports on time and to the agreed format.
- Discuss and justify the findings of the report and agree the outcome with clients.
- Undertake necessary documentation, data, administration and communication activities needed to successfully fulfill responsibilities.
- Coach other employees after gaining experience as a Lead Assessor.
- Identify new and additional business opportunities, advise clients on Company services.
Lead Quality Auditor - Skills and Experience required :
- Degree or HNC/HND in a science subject.
- Recent experience in the Food industry is essential.
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of quality management systems including knowledge of relevant UK legislations is essential.
- A thorough understanding of the application of ISO 9001, ISO 22001 and BRC based management systems, and experience with or management of second or third party auditing/assessment, including system level auditing and process level auditing
- Professional membership: Relevant professional qualification/membership (e.g., CQI, IEMA,NEBOSH) is desirable.
- You will need to be pragmatic and credible and have a high standard of personal presentation.
- You will need to have some experience of working on standard MS software packages, i.e., word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook
- Valild driving licence and ability to work in UK.
A wonderful career opportunity , if you love auditing and want to work for a genuine world leading company who will develop you , then look no further - apply now !!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960524511