Maintenance & Installation Team Leader - Civil Engineering/Water
Maintenance & Installation Team Leader – Civil Engineering/Water
Site Based – West Midlands.
Basic Salary: Up to £30,000 + Van + Pension + Benefits. A fantastic opportunity with a dynamic growing company.
My client are a contracting company who undertake Civil Engineering, Water & Utilities projects across the UK, for example: groundworks, water asset repair & maintenance, utilities & drainage. They are seeking an experienced Team Leader or Supervisor with civils sector/Clean Water knowledge.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for Labourers on site:
- Help to ensure the project is kept within agreed budget and timeframe and liaise with project managers and end client regarding this matter.
- Manage Subcontractors and labour on site.
- Assist with management of health and safety procedures and PPE.
- Give tool box talks and inductions.
- Understand and enforce method statements and risk assessments.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in construction, civil engineering, Utilities or similar.
- Experience working on projects such as; Civils, Drainage, Clean water, Waste Water.
- Management of subcontractors and site operators within the civil engineering sector.
- Strong management and verbal communication skills.
- EUSR card
- Streetworks Card.
Please contact Jack Woodcock at Rain Consultancy Group Ltd on ************* for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960524727