Totally Recruitment Limited are currently looking for a CNC Setter/Programmer to work for our client based within the West Bromwich area.
Our client is looking for an experienced CNC Programmer to join their small team to help produce high quality components for one offs to medium volume batch work for their clients.
The ideal candidates must have…
- A thorough understanding of FANUC control systems.
- Have a strong understanding of the principles of machine setting, clamping methods and tool setting.
- Competent to write and edit programmes either offline using CAD/CAM or using the machines controller.
- Have extensive experience of CNC turning (milling desirable but not essential),.
- Able to interpret and work to engineering drawings.
- Ability to work to close tolerances.
- Familiar with different materials; aluminium, tool steels, Inconel.
- Have an understanding of heat treatments and surface coating processes.
- Be able to programme, set and run operations on a variety of machines.
- Be capable of inspecting own work.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Be able to work in accordance with current health and safety rules and regulations.
As a CNC Setter/Programmer, our client would like the right candidate to possess…
- A Mechanical Engineering Qualifications; City & Guilds, ONC or HNC.
- Experience working on ONECNC, Fanuc easy guide or cam packages.
- Experience of machining exotics and green/hard state tool steels.
Hours of work for the role will be Monday to Thursday 07.00am until 15.45pm and Friday’s 7.00am until 12.00pm.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience working within similar role is essential.
£30,000 per annum, 32 days holiday, pension scheme and health care policy will be available over the probationary period.
Interviews are available as soon as possible for this role.
To apply please email your CV with cover letter to Nicole Gardner at Totally Recruitment Limited.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960524048