Bell Cornwall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Payroll Assistant to join a SME business with exciting growth plans located in West Bromwich. The ideal candidate will have payroll experience and are happy to commit to a FTC of 3 months with the possibility of it going to permanent.
Key Responsibilities of the Payroll Assistant:
- Calculating the salary changes to new and exciting employees
- All calculations regarding sickness/holiday/maternity/overtime
- Balancing spreadsheets in relation to pensions and employee healthcare
- Maintenance of ongoing company spreadsheets
- Preparing reports relating to all calculations and spreadsheets
- Completion of any ad hoc tasks set by the Line Manager
Ideal Candidate Sought:
- SAGE Payroll experience is essential
- Payroll Experience
If you're looking for experience within Accountancy and Finance and have experience of working as a Payroll Assistant then please apply ASAP!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 515 5910 at your earliest convenience.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80945457