Dental Practice Manager (TEMP)
Our client is looking for an experienced, dynamic Practice Manager to work on an interim basis.
Dental Practice Manager
Contract Type: TEMPORARY - expected to be for 6-8 weeks)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 Hours per week
Pay: £11.00 - £14.00ph (dependent on experience and payment method)
Start Date: ASAP
- Ensure the supervision and efficiency of Dental Care Professionals (DCPs) under their line management authority.
- Manage and supervise referrals to Specialist Practitioners and Secondary Care facilities, liaising with patients to ensure appointments are attended and documentation is returned to the Dental Centre on completion of treatment.
- Manage the receipt, despatch and documentation of dental prosthetic appliances, ensuring timely appointments for patients as necessary.
- Act as secretary for practice meetings.
- Coordinate all first aid activity in the dental centre
- Oversee and manage all aspects of hygiene and cleanliness of the building and its surround areas, ensuring high standards of cleanliness are maintained at all times.
- Liaise with the supervisor/manager of contracting cleaning staff as required.