Vehicle Engineering coordinator
Please see Permanent Vehicle Engineering Coordinator working for Prestige Automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warks
Summary £35k - £40k per annum salary Need CVs ASAP!
Work type Full Time - Permanent
Location Gaydon, Warwickshire
The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of vehicle attributes and engineering.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Support/conduct whole vehicle, attribute and system benchmarking and help to generate appropriate targets for the product
• Assist with the development and maintenance of the Vehicle Technical Specification
• Manage and run Vehicle Integration Team meetings to support and track delivery of the vehicle attributes
• Work with the relevant departments to plan and execute prototype builds including number of vehicles, specification and prototype commodity plans to ensure builds are fit for purpose
• Assist in concern resolution with engineering and attribute teams including regular reviews and reporting as required
• Assist with drive assessments as required
• Support PMT / PMST meetings as required acting as the voice of Vehicle Engineering
• Attend and present in Technical Forums, programme PSTs, and other programme reviews as required
• Act as stand-in for the VEM and VEL when required
Qualifications and Experience
• Automotive or Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
• Whole vehicle or complex system programme coordination / management experience.
• Extensive knowledge of whole vehicle attributes.
• Experience in component design, development and sign off.
• Expert user of Microsoft Office tools particularly PowerPoint and Excel
• Confident and authoritative presentation skills.
• Should be self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Passionate about the product promoting pride throughout the programme.
• Able to build up good working relationships across a wide area of the business.
• Full valid UK driving license.
If you want to more abotu this exciting perm opportunity please review and APPLY
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960522982