Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - £36k - Lichfield - double days
My Client is a successful tier 1 manufacturing company operating in 75 countries supplying into the Automotive and Rail industry. From a greater focus on delivering solutions which increase productivity and business performance and with a yearly revenue of over £700million they are growing their site in Lichfield and urgently looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join them. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with a drive to expand their skill set and progress their career.
As the Maintenance Engineer
- Report into the Maintenance Manager
- Carry out reactive and planned maintenance
- Maintenance on a range of pneumatic and hydraulic machinery
- Fault Finding using PLC and ladder diagrams
- Project work / management
The successful Maintenance Engineer
- 17th Edition
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge
- PLC Fault Finding
- CNC machinery maintenance
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
This opportunity would be working on a double day shift earning £36k. There is overtime available to work with this company and a pension scheme in place.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960524660