PA to Executive Director
Our client, a leading organisation within the Public sector, is recruiting for a PA to Executive Director of Coporate Resources vacancy based in Birmingham on a fixed term basis of six months initially. This role is for an expanding organisation and is a great opportunity to develop within a fast paced environment. The working hours for the post are based on a 35 hour week. The rate for the position is negotiable dependent upon experience.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Providing an effective diary service to the ED understanding, priorities and short, medium and long term commitments
* Assisting in agenda setting for senior management team meetings and ensuring ED has regular meetings with all direct reports
* Ensuring that the ED, Director of Finance and Chair are prepared for meetings with papers provided in advance of the meetings
* Monitoring report logs for all Boards/Committees, ensuring all reports are prepared and presented to the appropriate Committee
* Overseeing production of presentations and reports produced by the ED, including proof reading, formatting and preparing for use of ICT equipment
* Producing papers and administering Board packs for the Finance and New Business Committee
* Setting agendas and collating reports for New Business Group (NBG) and ensuring Minutes and follow on actions are completed
* Track new schemes and tenders through and present presentations to Executive, Finance & New Business Committee and MH Board
* Attending meetings as required to take and transcribe minutes, maintaining awareness of initiatives and developments that affect the organisation
* Assisting in managing the budget for the directorate, including the use of the organisations payment system
* Booking places and assisting in planning for conferences, training and events for the finance department and arrange travel/hotels as required
* Providing PA support as required to Director of Finance (Treasury) and Director of Finance (Operations)
* Supporting the production of the Financial Statements and Annual Report, working with all contributors and Communications team and leading on version control
The successful candidate must have an understanding of corporate structure and priorities and an ability to engage with colleagues at all levels of seniority and across all directorates. An awareness of Financial /Corporate Board meetings would also be desirable.
Please note that James Andrews is acting as both an employment agency and employment business in relation to this role.