A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work with one of the Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for. Located in Tamworth this company not only has a great opening for a Account Manager right now but are able to offer long term career plans for the right person.
Are you a Sales Coordinator who loves to deliver outstanding customer service results as well as working as apart of a Dedicated and fun team?
If you love customer interaction as well as account management then I would love to hear from you.
- Making outbound sales calls to prospective and current customers. Actively promoting a range of relevant products.
- Taking inbound sales calls and look for opportunities to up-sell on other related products and new lines.
- Following up samples and quotations and convert to sales.
- Analysing customer sales history to ensure that they are ordering all appropriate product lines.
- Following up on marketing and sales campaigns.
- Handling with customer queries and complaints confidently, taking ownership of these.
- Updating customer database with amended details, adding new contacts and records Processing product orders.
- Sending pricing quotes to customers, as agreed with the Area Sales Manager.
- Attending Material Awareness Days to increase your product knowledge to help you promote products with greater understanding and confidence.
- Managing the Area Managers diary, booking appointments with both prospective and current customers.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous sales experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- An outgoing, people person who thrives on exceeding sales targets.
- Organised approach, always looking for further opportunities to sell.
- Relationship builder, enthusiastic and keen to further your understanding of your customers needs.
- Computer literate.
What's in it for you?
- A salary of £18-23,000 depending on experience
- 23 days holidays increasing with length of service
- Free parking
- TV and Games Console in the break out area
- Access to 3 holiday homes in Tenerife and Cornwall
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a two stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.