Manufacturing Project Engineer Nuclear
Manufacturing Project Engineer required to join a client of mine in the Midlands on a 12-month contract.
My client is specifically looking for a Manufacturing Project Engineer who has nuclear experience, along with assembly, welding, NDT techniques and Nuclear Quality Grades.
My client is a manufacturing giant of decommissioning equipment for the Sellafield site.
Our client expects all candidates to have:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience delivering small to medium manufacturing work packages of varying complexity
- Have in depth knowledge of machining, fabrication and assembly techniques, and a good working knowledge of welding, NDT techniques and Nuclear Quality Grades
- Be able to develop a cost-effective method of manufacture backed up by affordable plans
- Be time served through Manufacture with a minimum HND in a relevant discipline
- Be able to produce manufacturing documentation
- Project Management experience
If you are not quite suited to this role, then please share within your network as we offer successful referral fees.
Nuclear / Manufacture / Manufacturing / Decommissioning / Project Engineer / Project Manager / Fabrication / Assembly / NDT