Transport Data Clerk
Transport Data Clerk
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES - Temporary Ongoing
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Wellesbourne near Gaydon
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£20,000-£21,000 per annum depending on experience
20 Days Holiday pro rata per annum + Bank Holidays
Rapier Employment are currently seeking a Transport Data Clerk working a 40 hour week with actual hours to be confirmed.
Your responsibilities will be to interface with the site teams to source their requirements on a day to day basis while maintaining & updating data on company systems. Ensure shipping processes are carried out in line with the company's processes & quality procedures and preparing required paperwork for suppliers and customers including chasing any missing paperwork
You will be required to utilise our in-house TMS System and ensure compliance to standard operating procedures (SLA's).
You will also ensure accurate information and paperwork is gathered from customers and suppliers in line with process and liaising with hauliers and sourcing information efficiently.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- Monday to Friday - Days - 8 hour shifts, 40 hr Week Hours to be confirmed
- Small amount of hours will be required to work outside counting and controlling empties along with transport admin duties.
- You will receive full training
- Pre -Employment Checks, CRB Check required (Criminal Record Bureau) & Drug and Alcohol Check
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Good Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Well organised
- Relationship Adherence
- Inspires Customers and gains their commitment
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable
- Be aware of safety and a responsibility for applying them
- Transport Automotive Desirable
- 0-5 Year experience in Logistics/Transport Operation/Customer Service
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER: