Job Title: Purchasing Coordinator
Salary: £17,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
Hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Are you experienced in Purchasing and always strive to find way to improve business? Then this role may be for you.
My client is seeking a Purchasing Coordinator with excellent organisational and planning skills to join their team in Wednesbury.
- Practice efficient and effective reordering procedures to maximise stock availability and meet target levels
- Ensure accurate recording of all quotations, purchases and amendments
- Hard copy filing to be maintained in accordance with with set parameters
- Schedule, progress and infill stock to maximise inventory flows and avoid bottlenecks
- Identify and significant change in demand and communicate with customers
- Proactively monitor aged, non-moving, excess and obsolete stock, discussing findings with the Purchasing Manager
- Identify customer needs, and take action to satisfy any requirements
- Take ownership of all customer complaints, taking ownership of problems and maintaining excellent relationships
- Managing multiple tasks
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Organisation and planning to ensure objectives are met and changing priorities are accommodated
- Establish priorities and maintain a system of control over them
- Excellent attention to detail, maintaining records in a well organised and accessible way
- Company pension
- Free onsite parking
- Training and development within the organisation
- Career progression
- 22 days annual leave, plus stats
Click to apply for this role, or for further information on this vacancy please email or call 01384 212600.
HRGO are an equal opportunities employer and employment agency. HRGO are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80956713