Estates Project Lead
EB5229 Estates Project Lead
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 DOE
Location: Nuneaton, West Midlands
An exciting requirement for an Estates Project Leadhas arisen to work with a world class, independent engineering consultancy, operating in multiple locations around the world, to support vehicle manufacturers and their supply chain with cutting-edge engineering and testing expertise.
The role of Estates Project Lead? is to manage estates team and provide technical expertise in managing and planning engineering projects and building improvement projects for Technology Park tenants. The Estates Project Lead must be qualified to HND or equivalent in Civil Engineering and hold either NEBOSH or IOSH qualification.
Applications from ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged.
- Manage and support Estates team
- Contractor / Supplier co-ordination
- Customer care and support
- Facility support
- Project Management of Minor and Major building refurbishments
- Seeking quotations from suppliers for proposed works
- Plan and deliver infrastructure improvement
- Planning and managing facility installations and customer fit outs
- Assistance to the property development team to co-ordinate requirements for proposed new builds
- Able to use AutoCAD to create / update drawings
Experience / Qualifications:
- HND level or equivalent in Civil Engineering
- NEBOSH / IOSH H&S qualification
- 4 years+ experience in a similar role
- Experience of producing / reviewing contractor Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS),
- Experience of Managing and Planning complex projects
- Experience of managing sub- contractors (multi-disciplined)
- History of delivering quality projects to specification, time, and budget.
- Experience of running projects to CDM 2015 standards.
- Ability to work under pressure in a very busy and continually changing environment
- Needs to be flexible around business needs
- Requires good communication and inter personal skills
- Degree level Construction/Project management qualification
- Membership of a related professional body (Civils, Building, FM etc)
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.