Cash Management Assistant
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside an international financial services business as they look to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
This role is paying between £17,000 and £18,500 depending on experience plus; study support, 25 days annual leave, 8% bonus and a competitive pension scheme.
You will be responsible for compiling, processing and settling company payments as well as maintaining cash records and posting cash onto the system.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Ensuring all company payments are made on a timely basis through the banking institutions payment systems.
- Responsible for daily cash records and posting of all cash entries onto the accounting system for all company entities, ensuring accurate postings and correct monthly cash positions
- Support Cash Management Team Manger to ensure that all monthly balance sheet reconciliations are up to date relating to area of responsibility with any variances investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsible for administration of company's petty cash (sterling and euro currency)
- Provision of month end information as required by management.
Skills and Experience
- Studying for AAT or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of double entry bookkeeping
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Highly numerate and able to work with accuracy and attention to detail