Manufacturing Site Construction Manager
Manufacturing Property / Facilities Manager
Project Manager , Manufacturing Facilities Manager
A wonderful exciting permanent position for a proven Property / Facilities Manager in Coventry to lead a team delivering a significant manufacturing facilities build in Coventry !
A senior management position, you will provide exec level support, overseeing the design and build contract , ensuring customer requirements are correctly mapped across into the Build , and that Best Practice is applied throughout the project lifecycle.
As well as the shell build, you will be responsible for asset transfer from existing site to new , including budget management of the Cat B fit out.
Property / Facilities Manager - skills and experience required :
- Proven experience in delivering a significant (£30m +) manufacturing facility from design to build to migration to operation
- Proven Project Manager skills
- Experienced in Facilities and Property Management, ideally of manufacturing environment
- Provide Cross-functional leadership
- Ideally you will have a relevant Degree or Level 6 Qualification RICS / BIFM
- Good people leadership skills
This is a wonderful opportunity - apply now or call me on ************ for more info !
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960524596