Recruitment Marketing Executive
WANTED: Recruitment professional with a marketing flair who knows how to find great talent by creating effective campaigns and leveraging the right channels to promote them.
The role of a Recruitment Marketing Executive extends beyond just posting job ads to relevant channels and managing recruitment media campaigns. This person plays a critical role in developing, defining, and conveying the company brands, helping to uncover and promote the differentiating factors that make our company the first choice for running your own pub and a great place to work in one of our managed pubs.
Does this sound like you?
If you think strategically about channels and messaging, roll up your sleeves to execute campaigns and projects, and track and measure everything? Would you like to help us tell our story and continue building a great company? We’d love to meet you!
Who are we?
We are the largest pub company in the UK, with over 4,500 properties that are predominantly run as leased and tenanted pubs. We aim to partner with entrepreneurs passionate about pubs, by granting leases and tenancies to the best publicans. We recruit high quality, commercially minded managers for our managed pubs, as well as collaborating with experienced experts in the pub industry.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll organise campaigns and events from strategy to execution that build brand awareness and generate qualified leads
- You live on socialmedia,and can attract followers and keep them engaged
- Maintain mobile-first websites, and can leverage Google Analytics
- You’ve built apipeline / databaseof leads who read your texts, open your emails and respond to your content
- You can’t live without marketing automation /CRM,and love to try new technology that can improve your processes and results
- You track, measure and analyse everything from top to bottom of the funnel, test to know what’s working and what’snot,and jump in to try new tactics, fail and learn
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You collaborate with Recruitment, partner with Marketing, support Business Units and work with external agencies to make big things happen
- You’ve had a career in Recruiting, Human Resources, Marketing or Advertising, and now you’re ready to become a Recruitment Marketer!
Location: Office Based - Solihull
Status: 12 month contract
The skills you’ll need:
You’re curious, resourceful, a self-starter, creative and a team player.
The finer details:
- Have either a background in Recruitment or Marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in managing multiple projects of varying degrees of priority with deadline constraints and excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally have experience using an applicant tracking system and or CRM
- Campaign monitoring and analytics experience
- Ability to form strong working relationships
- Creative and innovative
- Advanced Excel skills - confident using formulas, VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and experience of delivering presentations
- Competitive salary
- Holiday – 25 days plus statutory holidays
- Death in Service
- Bonus Scheme
- Share Scheme(s)
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Free Parking and onsite catering
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80949442