Internal Territory Account Managers
MSC has ambitious growth plans to double our turnover in 5 short years and to help us achieve this we are looking for goal orientated individuals with exceptional questioning skills and the ability to create and develop strong internal and external professional relationships. You will have the passion and mindset to create win/win solutions and be a self starter who uses your initiative to deliver results. Previous experience in a proactive account management sales position is essential to apply for these positions. Uncapped earning potential.
Duties will include;
- To generate and close profitable sales for the company as part of MSC’s growth strategy
- Work in conjunction with Field Sales counterpart to identify existing and new sales opportunities and act upon them
- To have individual responsibility for protecting existing business and achieving growth in focus accounts
- To win and build customer trust in MSC by helping them to grow faster, drive down costs and become more profitable
- To build and leverage relationships with key decision makers which identify customer requirements and challenges
- To create innovative solutions using MSC’s broad range of supplier products and services which add value for the customer
- To engage with key suppliers for the best results for MSC and the customer
- To develop sound commercial solutions which optimise sales opportunities
- Deliver outstanding customer service in line with MSC customer service standards
- Any other duties in line with business and departmental needs
Benefits play an important role in your choice of an employer, which is why MSC offers a generous package, including (amongst others):
Holiday entitlement of 25 days per year, plus public holidays, pension scheme - company matched up to 10% of annual salary, private medical insurance, life insurance - 6x annual salary, associate incentives and discounts, free parking, Cycle to Work scheme and discounted health cash plan.
We hold a "1 Star Best Companies" accreditation for engagement and are an "Investor In People"accredited company as well as a member of "The Institute of Customer Services".
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Telesales Representative; Internal Sales, Telesales Advisor; Outbound Sales; Sales Advisor; Sales Representative; Telesales Executive; Sales Account Manager; New Business Executive; Business Development.