Role: Welder Fabricator
Pay: £9.50 - £10.50 per hour
Hours: 8:00am - 16:30pm, Monday to Friday
Company: Whether my client are working on a simple toilet service unit or a bespoke high volume jetting combination unit, my client will design and manufacture it just the way you want it. My client has been manufacturing various units for a number of years and undertake all aspects of design and manufacture whilst ensuring the customer is kept involved through-out.
- MIG Welding experience.
- You will be completing all fabrication jobs.
- Able to work with stainless and mild steel.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Confident in all aspects of welding & fabricating.
- Previous exposure to working in a high pressured environment ensuring all welding is completed with the up most detail.
- Confident working with mild steel.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Apply: To apply for this role please call Serena on 02476 238339 or send CV to
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80957735