Legionella Risk Assessor - Midlands
Legionella Risk Assessor - Midlands
Alecto recruitment are currently representing an industry leading Water Treatment and Air Hygiene company, now seeking an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor in the Midlands area.
Working as a Legionella Risk Assessor covering the Midlands territory, you will be tasked with providing expertise and managing optimum service delivery to key accounts, in order to maintain total customer satisfaction with the services provided.
Reporting directly to your line manager, you will be required to travel extensively to service accounts across your region and from time to time nationwide, and as such it is a requirement that you may be required to stay away from home to service accounts.
- To ensure scheduled work is completed on time, and to maximum efficiency.
- At all times work in accordance with Method Statements and Personal Risk Assessments for the tasks to be carried out.
- All paperwork is to be completed accurately, be legible and authorised by the clients representative as required. Documentation will be subject to internal and external audits.
- All paperwork produced by the risk assessor should be submitted within the time frames agreed with the Line Manager.
- Liaise with client representatives as required.
- Report any pertinent issues to your Manager and or client representative as appropriate.
- At all times adhere to the clients specific Health and Safety/Safe Working practices.
- Ensure all equipment used is safe and fit for purpose.
- Thermometers are within calibration at all times.
- Appropriate PPE to be worn and MSDS requirements to be followed at all times when chemicals are used.
- Maintain a professional attitude and adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
- Ensure all equipment issued to them is maintained and calibrated as required and return in good working condition should it be requested.
The above is a broad outline of duties of the Legionella Risk Assessor however from time to time the jobholder may be required to complete tasks that have not been specifically detailed above but are necessary in order to meet the requirements of the business.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, I am seeking a candidate who has;
- Previous experience in the field of Water Hygiene Services, and proven experience in a similar customer-facing role.
- As a minimum hold Legionella Awareness, Confined Space, Asbestos Awareness and basic health and safety training certificates.
- Have a good working knowledge of ACoP L8 The Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems.
- Have attained a good standard of general education.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills together with strong interpersonal skills.
- Maintain continued personal development in the field of Water Treatment.
- £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- 40 hour week
- Company vehicle
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Many other company perks
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Jason Fogaty, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit