TECHNICAL SALES - LABORATORY INSTRUMENTS
Our Client is a highly regarded and long-established distributor of laboratory equipment throughout the UK and Ireland. Founded in 1979, the Company has grown to a staff of 21 people, an annual turnover of nearly £7M and a product line that is supplied by 23 highly respected instrument manufacturers from across the globe. Throughout this growth they have remained an owner-managed company and the management still remain at the forefront of both the sales process and day to day running of the company.
As part of the Company’s continued growth they are looking to appoint a territory-focused Technical Sales Representative to maintain and develop the Lab Instruments business in the south of the UK. This is a new position created by a restructuring of the sales team to encompass new and existing products into a broad base portfolio of general purpose products.
Qualifications: BSc in relevant discipline
Desired Skills :
- Technical knowledge of apparatus used in general laboratories
- Use of some of the listed techniques in a laboratory environment
- Field sales experience of chemistry-related lab equipment
- Track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Experience of the capital equipment and/or instrument sales process
Salary: Up to £38K basic depending on experience+ £15K bonus
Location: Field based Southern England
If you have not heard from us within 28 days then please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.