Computer Science Teacher
Eden Boys’ Leadership Academy, Birmingham East is a new, non-selective, all-ability secondary free school for boys aged 11–18, which has a proposed opening date of September 2018. It will be part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust.
The school is part of Tauheedul Education Trust, one the UK’s leading education providers. Through our mission of educational excellence, character development and service to communities, we aim to fulfil our vision of nurturing today’s young people and inspiring tomorrow’s leaders.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Computer Science Teacher as part of our founding teaching team.
- have a degree at 2ii classification or better
- be able to deliver Computer Science to GCSE level
- be an ‘outstanding’ and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners
- be prepared to deliver after school intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Zahra Ravat at Eden Boys’ School, Birmingham on 0121-657-7070 or Zehraa Alam at Tauheedul Education Trust on 0330-313-9902
Applications are completed online via the Eteach application system.
Closing date: Monday 16 April, 12pm
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.