We have been instructed by a long established and niche law firm based in Lichfield.
Our clients provide a wide range of services to clients on a national basis and are particularly recognised for the Property and related work that they undertake.
Success and expansion has now resulted in a new opportunity for an experienced Property Paralegal to undertake a mixed caseload of Commercial Property, Leasehold Reform Act work and Residential Conveyancing, with an emphasis on the latter.
To be considered for this role, applicants should possess the following:
- A Law degree (2.1 or above) and ideally in the process of completing their LPC
- Upwards of 12 months’ relevant experience providing paralegal support in the field of Residential Conveyancing (Commercial Property experience would be helpful, but not essential)
- IT literacy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work in a busy team environment
This is a super opportunity to join a professional law firm who thrive on their practical and transparent approach to law, providing their clients with an excellent level of client care.