Machine Finishing Operative / Machine Operative
Job Title: Machine Finishing Operative (night shift)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (40h per week Monday to Thursday 20:00-06:00)
Closing Date: Friday 4th May 2018
A well established and successful Security Printing business in Birmingham is looking to recruit a team player who can achieve high performance in terms of output and quality from the finishing equipment and processes on a night shift Monday to Friday 20:00-06:00 hrs.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Operating foiling equipment preferably Dimuken.
- Operating continuous encoders and collators.
- Operating sheet fed and continuous lasers.
- Operating hologram applicators.
- Operating numbering machines experience preferably Inotech.
- Operating sheeting equipment, preferably Laurenti.
- Guillotine experience.
- Experience of laser printing.
- Strong finishing background.
- Eye for detail.
- Organised and methodical approach to working in a production environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resilient with the ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate.
Full training will be given on a day shift before commencing the night shift.
Due to the secure nature of our business a condition of your employment will be subject to CTC security clearance with the Home Office.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Machine Operator, Machine Operative, Production Operative, Production Machine Operator, Machine Operatives, Warehouse Machine Operator, Machine Handler, Machine Technician, Machine Engineer may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80956458