National Accounts Assistant
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting opportunity for a National Accounts Assistant on a fixed term basis to cover maternity within our Solihull Service Centre.
We are looking for a self-motivated National Accounts Assistant who will work with and assist in controlling Parts Alliance Group, National Account Sales Ledgers within the Finance & Admin Department.
The role will involve
- Dealing with key customers to resolve customer return queries.
- Requesting Proof of Delivery/Return documentation, as required by key customers, involving liaison with Parts Alliance member companies/branches and delivering documentation to customers.
- Dealing with key customers and Parts Alliance network companies/branches in resolving account queries and recovering overdue payments. Escalate queries to Regional Business Directors as and when required.
- Liaise with National Accounts Coordinator based in High Wycombe and provide holiday cover when required.
- Allocate payments to PAGL sales ledger and investigate any discrepancies
- Complete month end process, PAGL account reconciliations and reporting to Group Credit Manager on reasons for non-payment.
- Produce, reconcile and issue monthly statements to key customers.
- Maintain various customer databases.
- Undertake general administration and filing duties as required.
- Maintain a tidy and safe working environment.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as required.
The ideal candidate will have ideally worked in a fast paced, challenging environment with working knowledge of Pivot Tables, V Lookup formulae and data manipulation. You will have a positive attitude and must be able to demonstrate skills in managing Sales Ledger to include chasing overdue debts using established recovery techniques. You will be able to work to strict deadlines and manage priorities efficiently whilst using your own initiative. Some formal accounting training would be desirable however not essential.
42.5 hours per week between Monday and Friday
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave per annum, including bank holidays.
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click on the link which will take you to our company website where you can upload your CV to apply.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.