Logistics Administrator - Warwick
A full time 12 month fixed term role as Logistics Administrator at the Alliance Medical head office in Warwick.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of needs required to deliver a service to the customer. Good communication skills both internal and external is required and a strong desire to gain a full understanding of the functions of the Logistics Department.
This full time role which incorporates the duties of managing suppliers, staff and liaising with appropriate persons outside of the normal office hours which are carried out on a rotational on call duty basis as and when required in order to ensure business continuity.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
• To provide administrative support to Logistics Department
• Analysis and reporting of information to deadlines
• To provide administrative support to Mobile and Static Scanners
• Carry out other work and duties as Logistics Department may require
• Provide out of hours on call duties
• Excellent organisational skills
• Must be computer literate with intermediate knowledge of MS Outlook Word & Excel. Microsoft Office Powerpoint.
• An understanding of the Salesforce system is an advantage
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• Calm under pressure with the ability to work in a busy team environment
• Professional & confident telephone manner, able to communicate at all levels (including Management level)
• Good time keeping and level of attendance
• Able to liaise with all levels of internal management
• To have a full understanding of the AML Mobile fleet
• Work closely with other team members to ensure smooth running of the Logistics department.
• Communicate with Mobile Staff, Suppliers and Senior Members of staff on a daily basis providing information as required.
• Liaise with scanners on a daily basis regarding stock orders, issues with scanners, helium levels
• Ensure all Maintenance providers attend to breakdowns within set contractual agreements to ensure swift resolution of faults on mobile fleet and static systems.
• Arrange couriers to and from scanners/static sites/hospitals and Head office
• Provide cover for all other Team Members tasks when they are out of office
• Produce and submit monthly KPI’s in accordance with deadlines set to Senior Management and Finance Depts.
• Manage and action various tasks in Log Admin folder ensuring specific scanner issues sent through to Logistics Team
• Stocking any new scanners that come on to the fleet and involving the necessary teams in Alliance Medical
• De-stock scanners that leave the fleet
• General admin duties as required by the role and team
• Any other duties as and when required in order to ensure the smooth operation of the department
• To be able to step and cover for other team members to ensure all tasks are covered.
• A determination to succeed in obtaining results in order to deliver a service to our customers.
We will be conducting a rolling programme of short-listing and interviewing and reserve the right to close this vacancy early, therefore, we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the opportunity. The latest that this vacancy will be open until is 24/05/2018
Alliance Medical operates a robust pre-employment screening process for all roles which includes the following checks:
Identity, Right to work in the UK, Professional registration and qualifications, Employment history and references (for the previous 5 years), Criminal record and barring (Standard or Enhanced DBS check) and Occupational health assessments. All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory completion of these checks.
Alliance Medical is committed to ensuring that recruitment and selection practices are conducted in a manner that promotes equality of opportunity.
At Alliance Medical, our core values of Collaboration, Excellence, Efficiency and Learning underpin all that we do. If you become a member of our team, you will join us in living these values every day, to ensure the best care for our patients.