Our client, a leading organisation in the Public sector, is recruiting for a HR Advisor vacancy based in Warwickshire on a temporary basis for three months initiallyv with possibility for extension. This role is for an expanding organisation, who has been accredited one of the top organisations within their sector. The working hours for the post are based on a 37.5 hour week and the rate for the position is negotiable dependent on experience.
The successful candidate must be able to hit the ground running and have experience as a true generalist within a busy HR team.
Duties will include (but not limited too):
* Providing information and advice to managers and staff on routine HR issues including advice on terms and conditions of employment, policies and procedures
* Advising and assisting management in all employee relations matters to ensure that all employment legislation and local policies and procedures are complied with
* Providing advice and guidance in relation to a restructure taking place within the HR department
* Producing regular management information reports and undertaking routine analysis of data, including reports on absence levels, probation periods and expiry of fixed terms contracts
* Undertaking a full range of HR Administration to a high standard including letters, contracts, variations to contracts and pay changes, ensuring these are processed accurately and updated with payroll in line with agreed timescales
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.