This role will be part of the core finance function, completing accurate financial reporting of the business.
My client is a large well-known Financial Services organisation based in Birmingham City Centre.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Cashbook Management - Updated weekly and monthly
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation - Month end process
- Recording New Investments
- Financial Reporting
- Providing support for the Sales & Purchase ledger team
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Previously worked in a Financial/Professional Services Organisation
- Proficient on excel
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Professional working demeanor
- AAT Qualified or Qualified by Experience
4X Life cover
Employer pension contribution up to 10%
PHI - 75% salary
Private Medical Insurance - up to family cover
25 days annual leave, increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days.