Supply Pool - Teachers Needed - Birmingham
Supply Teachers Required for Schools in Birmingham.
Are you a Primary teacher looking for daily supply work in Birmingham to fit around your schedule and commitments?
Flourish Education are actively recruiting excellent Primary teachers who would rather not commit to long terms of work, but that are looking for daily supply.
We work exclusively with a number of Primary schools in Birmingham that really need daily supply teachers who feel comfortable and confident moving between classes and working with a variety of age and ability groups.
The role will include monitoring a variety of classes and assisting them in any areas of work they find difficult, however there will be no planning involved in the role.
You may also be a primary teacher who is looking to gain experience in different year groups and then settle down in a longer term contract later on.
Supply teaching is an excellent opportunity to carry on teaching without so much of the management and organisation that long term teachers deal with.
To apply to this role you will need the following
- QTS (Qualified Teach Status), NQT’s are also encouraged to apply.
- Passion for teaching
- To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
- To be committed to providing the best learning and teaching practices
- High expectations of achievement and behaviour on yourself and others around you
- Competitive salary of up to £160 per day
- Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
- PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
- Holiday Pay
- Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80936143