Mechanically biased engineer required for a new Multi-Skilled maintenance role at a large and reputable Telford based manufacturer offering competitive salary, holiday provision and pension. You will be joining a diverse team of electrical and mechanical engineers from various sectors and will become a valued member of an established engineering team.
Working Hours - 3 Shifts Rotating
Provide Mechanical and Electrical breakdown cover to automated fast moving equipment as well as the service and repair of ancillary equipment in line with company H&S policy and safe working procedures.
The Job Role:
- Mechanical repairs to include bearing and motor replacements etc
- Electrical fault finding and diagnosis using drawings
- Rewiring machines as required and assisting with machine overhaul
- Undertake planned maintenance activity and working to planned maintenance schedule
- Working on heavy machinery as well as fast moving production machines
Experience / Requirements:
- Seasoned maintenance engineer with a proven electrical and mechanical background and qualifications to match
- Control panel fault finding and wiring
- AC & DC drives
- Electrical Installation
- Mechanical ability - Machine fitting, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Time Served Apprenticeship
- C&G or NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical discipline
- City and Guilds Electrical Installation Level 2 or 3
- City & Guilds 16th or 17th Edition Regulations Certificate
This is a full time position with a company offering long term employment prospects with excellent EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS to include competitive holiday entitlement and sick pay as well as competitive contributory pension scheme.
My client is keen to meet good mechanically biased maintenance engineers with flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you please apply straight away! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Carl at Proactive.